Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can everyone please remember in future to sign up to TW it helps us out alot for making squads. TY KillerFreak
Server Time
Adiuvo Ventrilo
ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com
Latest topics
» PWI's Most Hated
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 pm by Guest

» Signatures!
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:21 am by Droxxianna

» Thank you
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 pm by Thanatos_R

» Being helpfull!!!
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 am by Kartaba

» Perfect World Academy: Archosaur.
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm by Nomnomvore

» :D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am.
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 am by Seruco

» Need Help?
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:59 pm by _Growler_

» PWI Patch Notes
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm by Leonatis

Guest Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 FAQ
 Search
 Adiuvo Application Form
 View Applications
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:07 pm
Top posters
KillerFreak (82)
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Vote_lcap:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Voting_bar:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Vote_rcap 
Leonatis (38)
:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Vote_lcap:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Voting_bar:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Vote_rcap 
_River (17)
Nomnomvore (14)
Seruco (12)
Kartaba (11)
_Growler_ (11)
Thanatos_R (10)
Yuki (9)
Moruadh (7)

:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axtract
Forum Sneak
Forum Sneak

:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Empty
PostSubject: :D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am.   :D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I am Axtract Aka Dylan im new to Adiuvo and new to Pwi i level kinda slow i hope thats alright i love to chat pm me anytime i love to post on forums especially its fun to talk ima fun person ill help out when i can im fun and kind just pm me anytime unless im not on lol well ill post more later cya guys.
Back to top Go down
Seruco
Forum Patron
Forum Patron

:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. Empty
PostSubject: Re: :D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am.   :D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 am

Hey there, welcome to Adiuvo! I hope you have a good time while you're here! It's very nice to meet you. Smile
Back to top Go down

:D im new i love to post topics. Lets start with who i am.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: